Re: IG problem solved! i think!

To: "'Roadsters (E-mail)'" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: IG problem solved! i think!
From: Tom Hendricksen <tom@fransfancies.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 19:24:29 -0700
Yes.  With the single wire alternator the regulator is built into the body of
the alternator.  That is a big reason that I like that modification so much.

I once made the change to a volvo and it not only saved me a small fortune for
another Volvo alternator, I gained an alternator with a larger capacity.  All
for $10.00 at the local U-Pull-It wrecking yard.

Tom