Mark-shirts

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Mark-shirts
From: "Dana Scribner" <dscrib2@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 21:55:16 -0400
Mark
Put me down for 3 extra large shirts, a white, a red & a green, the check is
in the mail.

Id personally like to thank you for trying to do something for all Fairlady
owners. Part of the thing about the list is people like you taking the lead
and having the calendars made and the shirts made, as well as answering
questions. This is not to mention the work you put into your web site. Along
with a few others I feel that you are one of the leaders in getting
information out to the outside world about your Roadsters. So please, just
because someone else wants to make a shirt, or thinks they can make a better
shirt do not let them get to you. You are valuable to the list to be lost.

Dana