Re: New Water pump for U20

To: Dwight Woodruff <dwoodru1@tampabay.rr.com>
Subject: Re: New Water pump for U20
From: Vicki Burrows <gregnvicki@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 21:36:06 -0700
I tried to order them (two actually) and they initially took the order, then
refunded indicating that they were not available.  The other time I did this I
got
a really nice 1600 pump, but it won't fit my 2000!  The best price I found was
Carl Jaeger... I suggest you contact him if you have not already.  Good luck!
Greg Burrows