Re:

To: "Roadster" <roadster@lvcm.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re:
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 20:28:11 -0400
The easiest thing to do is get some new harnesses if possible or maybe
someone can sell you a used one that isn't chopped up.

To rewire an entire car w/o a lot of knowledge can put you in the hole for a
lot of money and time and it still may not be correct.

Mike

BTW, you're the third guy using "Roadster" as your email name.