Re: Fuel Line Replacement

To: "Brian St. Jacques" <brian@varatouch.com>,
Subject: Re: Fuel Line Replacement
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 18:02:34 -0400
I was shocked by the price too and used some stuff I found at MSC for about
3 per foot. Not as cheap as yours but it's the same stuff as Nissan used.

Soak the line in some gas for a while and see how it reacts. The Nissan line
is formed so don't cut it to the same length - cut it longer so it doesn't
kink and cut off fuel delivery to the jet.

Mike