Re: Distributor Vaccume advance

To: "ian miller" <datsun661600@hotmail.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Distributor Vaccume advance
From: ambradley@attbi.com
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 16:20:34 +0000
The vacuum advance attaches to the back carb, not to
the intake manifold.  There's a small nipple on the
bottom side of the back carb

If you can't find another original type vacuum advance
line, you can use just a little bit of yours - the part
with the screw-on connector - and attach vacuum hose to
it all the way to the carb.  Originally there was a
short piece of vacuum hose betwen the metal line and
the carb.