Re: 2 questions

To: JOHNSOF@aol.com
Subject: Re: 2 questions
From: Vicki Burrows <gregnvicki@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 19:37:20 -0700
Regarding question #2, there should be a triangular plate that has three holes
in
it... two that line up with two of the front cover bolts, and the other that
lines up with the bottom mount holes for the long bolt that goes through the
alternator... at least that is how it is on mine.  You may need spacers to fill
any major gaps.  It does depend upon which alternator you are using... the
double-eared one or the single ear, and which mount you use.  I don't think you
need the bracket when you use the double-ear.  You also need the bracket when
you
use the GM one-wire alternator (that I use).
Greg Burrows
67 2000