Oil Line to Distributor

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Oil Line to Distributor
From: Jim Williams <jamesd_williams@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 08:59:54 -0700 (PDT)
I need to know if the oil line to the distrubtor on a
1969 2000 has a restrictor to reduce the flow. I do
not have the stock hose. I made up  a hose assembly.
It seems like alot of pressure will flow to the tach
drive and distributor gears.... It seems like these
items need a small flow of oil at reduced pressure,
rather than full oil pressure.... Anyone familiar with
the hoses and oil flow to the distributor????
Jim Williams
68 2000
69 2000
Scottsdale, AZ