RE: Not the wheels, again

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Not the wheels, again
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 20:46:46 -0700
I'd be surprised if they would fit at all on an early '67. Those are 24.1"
diameter.

But if you are really determined, buy the tires. Then jack up the car and pull
off a couple of wheels. Put jackstands under the suspension so the suspension is
compressed. Then hold the tire up in the wheelwell and see what offset it takes
to make them clear.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA