Re: OT- Mini Cooper

To: CalSpeed@aol.com, weisner@seidata.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: OT- Mini Cooper
From: "Jimmy Claypool" <srl311vg@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 10:57:23 -0700
I would get one in a heartbeat if we hadn't just bought the wifes
Landcruiser. Actually the Mustang is for sale and a daily driver will be
bought with the funds. I just don't think I have another resto in me. The
roadster has taken two and a half years so far and I want to enjoy it when
its done, not start on another long term project.

Jimmy in Sacramento