Re: Thermostat Substitution

To: Stan Chernoff <az589@lafn.org>
Subject: Re: Thermostat Substitution
From: Gary Boone <gboone@sisna.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 21:23:54 -0600
Another substitute thermostat (for the U20) that I've used is one for a 280ZX.
Its diameter is perfect, it has a jiggler (vent for filling), and comes in the
various temp settings.  The Nissan thermostat has a somewhat longer stroke than
most aftermarket thermostats, which provides more flow area when fully open.
Gary
WyCROC
'70 2000
'79 280ZX