Re: Alternative Center Caps for Libre Rims

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Alternative Center Caps for Libre Rims
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 09:29:31 -0700
Hey All,

Quite a few people have written me to ask about the caps and do I have a pic
and what they look like, etc.

Well, on further inspection, they ARE plastic, but much more durable and
stiffer than the AR caps that came with the wheels. Very hard plastic and
there are more mounting tabs than the AR cap.

It is a black cap with NISSAN in gold lettering against a black background.
I am going to have custom DATSUN stickers made to overlay them.

They are also much shallower than the AR caps and that should help to
prevent curb rash.

I'll post some pics tonight for anyone interested.

Andrew Murphy
1967.5 2000
1964 1500
SoCalROC