Where to tie down.

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Where to tie down.
From: "Brian Rourke" <bbtmc@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 15:25:49 +0930
Hi listers,
                I am about to start a 3000klm trip towing my roadster. (2000
sports for the OZ people on the list). I have a tralier that is a perfect size
for the sports. I was wondering if any one else out there has had experience
at tieing down a roadser to a tandem trailer.
My main question is, what are the best attacment points on the car at the
front?? The sway bar brackets that attach to the chassis look like likely
candidates, what do you think?? At the rear I plan to use the leaf spring
attacment point.I look forward to hearing about others experiences.

                        All the best, Brian. 70 Solex 2000.