Head question

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Head question
From: "reblues" <reblues@reblues.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 16:59:32 -0400
After having my 2000 head surfaced it now measures 4.526~4.527.  I am looking
for quidance.  Should I have the top side milled enough to add a shim to bring
it back to 4.528.  My timing gears, chains, and tensioners are all in very
good condition. Everything was replaced about 20,000 miles ago.  I think this
was the first time I have tore the engine down & the bottom quide was not
broken.

My thought is to put it back togeather as is.  I would appreciate any input.

Thank You
Richard

reb@reblues.net