Re: Panas for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Panas for sale
From: Tomet9@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 16:32:53 EDT
Dear roadster fans,

   For those who may be interested, I am selling a set of 14x6 used
Panasports. I love the looks of these wheels but do not care for the offset.
These wheels are what I believe to be in excellent cond. The lips are
polished and centers are painted a light bronze/gold. They were painted to
accomodate my red car. I have decided that I am pretty happy w/my CSI
minilite type copies.
   If interested, please contact me off list, I can send pics on request. (no
center caps)

                  Tom Prather, Lady in red