re: timing chain tensioner

To: "roadster list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: timing chain tensioner
From: "Peter Long" <Peter.Long@ecologic.ca>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 14:34:52 -0400
If that's the only difference, a short stint on a milling machine to
make a channel to link the two should do the trick.....that and a little
gasket modification with a knife.

Lately, I've been seriously considering convincing my boss that he'd
save bundles of out-source fabrication money if we got a small milling
machine - I found a nice one for $1800 - of course, whatever time I
would put on it after-hours would just be a secondary consideration in
me making the decision for him, er, um, I mean tricking him into signing
the Purchase Order!  ;) ...hmmm

Pete Long