RE: (now brake drums)

Subject: RE: (now brake drums)
From: "Brian Hollands" <Brian_Hollands@adp.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 15:53:52 -0400
I don't know about the hole in the center of the drum but the hub centric
part is correct.  The roadster's brake drum fits snugly over the axle flange
(even without studs in the flange.  If you look inside the drum, you see
there is a raised circle around the area where the flange and the drum mate.
That raise lip has the same ID as the axle flange's OD.  My understanding is
that the Z car and 510 drums don't have that.

Brian '69 2000
Tampa, FL
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/oilleak/