Re: carb overflow tubesx-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: L Jordan <ay107@lafn.org>
Subject: Re: carb overflow tubesx-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: "David R. Conrad" <conrad1@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 18:48:18 -1000
Linda:

I've been running that way (with fuel hose) for years.  The only objective
is to get any fuel down away from any possible ignition source like the
exhaust manifold.

I run the hoses to terminate at about the bottom of the oil pan.

Simple, though maybe not esthetically pleasing, solution.

Dave
'68 1600
Kailua-Kona