Re: Help with my head

To: <maurell@bellsouth.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Help with my head
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 19:57:20 -0400
The rocker shaft is held by studs. I always have mine helicoiled so they
don't pull outta the head - I read too many horror stories lately.

What I have done on really mangled threads is have them completely welded
and then retapped to accept helicoils. This has been a recurrent theme on
several heads I have/had. Especially the thermostat threads.

Mike