Re: Starter part number

To: David Totah <dstotah@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Starter part number
From: RWM <RWM@rwmann.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 17:37:12 -0400
Dave,

Poor ground (starter->harness or harness->frame) is the most common
condition that manifests itself as a failing starter.  Been there a time or
two.  Just wish I could understand why the ground goes bad each winter.

- Bob Mann, '69 2000 Solex

--
R.W. Mann & Company, Inc.  >> Airline Industry Analysis and Consulting
Port Washington, NY  11050 >> tel 516-944-0900, fax 516-944-7280