Another message about my 68 Race car for sale (last time)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Another message about my 68 Race car for sale (last time)
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 10:45:43 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,

Offering up my 68 race car for sale. It is set up for
SCCA Solo II in E-Modified. A chance to own one of the
nuttiest Raodsters around.

Some specs:
1968 Frame spl311-21XXX
Body is a 68 with japco fiberglass flares
1985 VG30ET Motor (300xz) rebuilt last year
1985 5 speed tranny (300zx)
Custom built heavy duty drive shaft
1990 Ford 8.8 rear end 3.08 gears limited slip (In
theory it'll go 178 MPH)
Gauges that matter (Tach, Boost, Oil Pressure, Water
Temp and Amp Gauge)
Fuel Cell
Sealed Battery
Clubman race seat with 5 point harness
6 point roll cage
1.5 to 1 steering ratio quickenor
Nissan Comp springs up front With Gas KYB
Custom Leaf springs on the rear With Urethane bushings
Front Comp Sway Bar with Urethane bushings
Rear Competition sway bar with custom mounts
Set up for either 13x14 rears or 13x10 fronts or
13x7 fronts with 13x10 rears.

Uses stock Nissan computer runnning 12 pounds boost on
pump gas and puts out over 300 hp. Ran the Quarter
mile 3 years ago at 11.2 under 5 pounds boost.

I have the most current picture of the car on my
website at www.geocities.com/turbospl311 (taken 5/4 at
an autocross) along with some older pictures. I can
take more if you would like and email them to you.

Asking $3500 OBO or for $6000 you can have the 18'
enclosed DICO trailer (winch, battery, straps
included) as well.

Last time I'll list it here so I don't flood the list.

Thanks,
Don Miller
Meridian, ID
208-484-9795 cell