Re: White gauge faces? MPH answers!

To: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: White gauge faces? MPH answers!
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 21:21:31 -0700
These are still a problem for 68 Roadster speedos which were 120 and 160,
right?  I assume (correct me if I'm wrong) that they would read incorrectly
if these were overlayed on those speedos.

Adam Bradley
'70 Datsun 1600 Roadster SPL311-28181
'66 Datsun PL411 sedan PL411-022447
http://www.picturetrail.com/abend