beautiful roadster for sale on web site

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'"
Subject: beautiful roadster for sale on web site
From: "O'Farrell, Fergus" <Ofarrell.Fergus@hitco.com>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 11:39:54 -0700
Okay folks, I pondered buying this, but cannot venture into roadster
speculation market right now.
go to 240z.org site, under classifieds, on the second page there is a 68
2000 roadster in Albany Oregon that has had quite the comprehensive list of
things done to it (although no mention of chains) by a Z nut. (pictures to
view there as well) and the guy says something like 'about $3000 or so'.
typical mention of front inner fender rust, but a very clean package as it
appears.
contact him direct. (gotta register on site to contact site members)
Fergus O (ouch, what I'll end up spending in project completion vs. what he
is asking)