TIMING GEARS ETC

To: <DATSUN-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: TIMING GEARS ETC
From: "The Belgian_Roadster" <belgian_roadster@planetinternet.be>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 12:25:08 +0200
Hi friends,
While seraching for some Nissan engine parts I found that US based
japanese company
JUN USA
1398 29TH STREET SIGNAL HILL CARIFORNIA 90806 USA
562-424-7828 FAX 562-424-6360
562-424-6360 [WEB]
http://www.junusa.com/
info@junusa.com

The build a lot of parts for Nissan cams, sprockets, rods etc.
The have the machines and the know-how.
The probably also know what kind of newer materials to use for
durability.
The know about Nissan why not about DATSUN.
And...it's a Californian Company.
Much easier for you out there in California to set up!

BTW. I told to my Dad, who used to work for VW, before setting up his
own Datsun Sales and Repair company, about the Indian suppliers. He
told my that India was suppliing aftermarket parts for VW very cheap
indeed, but also of poor quality. Just my 2 cents.

Regards,
Chris