A U20 engine, a barbecue, and maybe a fun run

To: Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: A U20 engine, a barbecue, and maybe a fun run
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 21:25:21 -0700
Hey All,

Went up to my dad's place to visit my 67.5 2000 (in 1000 pieces) and to
finish my inventory for my putting it in for restoration (68 days to go!)

With all the talk of U20 timing components and the need for a set to use as
a template an idea came to me that might help.

I'd like to invite my SoCalROC buds (and anyone else who would like to come
over to help me take my U20 apart. I have never done this and can use all
the help I can get. I am also planning on having a barbecue that day. Plenty
of food and drink for all and perhaps afterwards we can go on a fun run.

Also, once we have the timing set out of the engine I would be happy to
donate it for use as a template (provided I get it back).

I am thinking June 22nd would be a good day. My dad lives in Pomona and I
think it would be fun.

Anyone who is interested contact me off list.

See you on the road!

Andrew Murphy
SoCalROC