RE:Fairlady Stuff

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE:Fairlady Stuff
From: "Steve Allen" <67datroad@vbbn.com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 19:31:23 GMT
I just got off the phone with Dean of Fairlady Products as I was ordering a
few more parts. I still remember from last time how much a very few of you
dislike him so just use your delete key if you have not already filtered out
my email address. I do not have a U20 nor do I want one. No slam intended. I
just happen to like my fork lift motors. With all the talk about U20 timing
components this may be good news for some. Dean is diligently working on
having the components made up. Fresh out of the shop are the U20 cam
sprockets-brand new custom made at $120.00 each. He is working on the
jackshaft sprockets next and hopes to have them real soon. He also mentioned
that he still has 4 complete U20 timing sets left. Call him for a price. I
know thay are not cheap. A month or so ago I sent him a good R16 timing
cover and he has had some rubberized cork timing cover gaskets made up. They
should be much better than original. I hope this post does not cause as much
drama as last time. Dean has always treated me fairly and I happen to like
him. To each their own.

Steve Allen
Rohnert Park, CA
67.5 stroked