Car Show Invitation, El Cajon, CA

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Car Show Invitation, El Cajon, CA
From: "Edgar Gonzalez" <datsunspl311@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 19:22:16 -0700
Hi everyone,

The 60 Fairlady has performed really well lately.  I've driven it every
weekend and some weeknights around our cities of El Cajon, Lakeside, Santee
and La Mesa.

If any of you just happen to be cruising  around San Diego next Saturday the
18th please drop by the Wheels 2002 car show at the corner of Lexington and
Third in El Cajon.  It's at the Wesleyan Church from 9:00 am to 3 p.m..
Lots of local people with foreign and domestic cars (hot rods, originals,
etc).

My father-in-law (Don Buckles) and I will be there all day with the 60
Fairlady.  Stop by, say hi, and most of all, VOTE FOR MY FAIRLADY please.
;-)

I don't think we've had any other Fairlady/Roadsters at this show before.
If you're planning to show your Roadster, the contact person is Bob Simpson
at (619) 440-4452.  I've posted the registration form through the link
below:

http://members.cox.net/spl212/W2002.jpg

Thanks,

Edgar