Re: Mother's Day

To: "Pamela Bauman" <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Mother's Day
From: "Dave Stoll" <dgstoll@gwi.net>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 16:37:36 -0400
The mother of my kids and I plus my mother and dad went to the local greasy
spoon at 7am, then loaded up the kayaks and took a trip down the local
stream to pick almost 50 quarts of fiddleheads and then blanched 'em and now
they are in the freezer.  And that was her idea.  My idea was a roadster
ride to Acadia national park on a nice sunny day but today is overcast and
highs in the  50s.

Things got exciting when my wife started screaming for help... a deer was
running straight at her through the woods, it turned and ran right between
us and then jumped into the stream.  A second deer stopped and gave me and
Donnie a good look and headed back into the woods.  (The deer around here
are typically in the 150-160lb range)

roadster content - had the top down for 2 , count'em 2 whole days!!! (friday
& saturday)