stuff some even pertaining to roadsters

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: stuff some even pertaining to roadsters
From: Roman Rist <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 15:54:57 -0700 (PDT)
 Well I got some interesting responses to my last post. I hope at least
I've brought some amusement into some lives.
Mark Dent's response wins the award though. I knocked over a doughnut
shop to get the money for the steel synchros, then bought up all the
air filters...pretty funny!
 In the real world, it was quite an ordeal though.

Roadsters;
I'm a busy boy in that department.
3 dead roadsters, and I now for sure,I have to move by the 15th of
june.
the goal is to be able to drive all the roadsters out of here to their
new unknown home.
the 67.5 is almost there, it runs, body work is getting finished and
interior ready to go back in. It may be the new "primer king" due to
time left. Also, I dont know if I can bring myself to painting it red
again. Nothing against red, but I've had too many damn red roadsters!
Besides, my recent luck with the police...who knows.

anyway thanks for all the responses! it was fun reading them!
Roman
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
http://launch.yahoo.com