Datsun Roadster in R&T, twice in one issue !

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Datsun Roadster in R&T, twice in one issue !
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 21:14:48 EDT
Ok, it ain't much, but has anyone picked up the very-green-on-the-cover
latest R&T ? The words *datsun* & *roadster* actually appear TWICE in this
issue - is that a record or what ??? (once in the tech section mentioning
vendors, and up front in the "people, places & things" section w/ a news
blurb about the guy in BC w/ the roadster in his living room. ) Whoo hoo !

I guess you know what we hafta do next - .. gotta get everyone to send in
send pics to Peter Eagan and really let him know were alive. Oh what chaos we
could create!

Ok, 'nuff  said- back to my magazine....... ( i see the tiny MP3 mazda did
favorable playing w/ the big boys)

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
AzROC