Re: Quest for easier fit engine/ Where to post pics

To: datsunmike@nyc.rr.com, Peter.Long@ecologic.ca, Tomet9@aol.com,
Subject: Re: Quest for easier fit engine/ Where to post pics
From: "Jimmy Claypool" <srl311vg@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 15:18:29 -0700
I am actually using Stan's kit nad it is very straightforward. The notching
of the crossmember was the hardest part. I have a buddy that has done one
already and the 1600 driveshaft requires no mods when using a 5 speed from a
280zx. The tranny mount is made from 1/4 steel plate (note attachment)
I am running a .040 1600 with SSS head and 40mm webers.  I am using a 79
280zx 5 speed with a 16lb flywheel and a 2000 roadster clutch.
I will be installing it this weekend and will try to post some pice
somewhere on monday. Any good ideas where I can post pics??

Jimmy