horn won't blow on '67

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: horn won't blow on '67
From: robbieharrison@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 16:35:39 -0400
Help! I recently got my first low-shield 1600. I think I can get
everything through CT DMV inspection if I could just get the horn to
blow. Datsunmike gave me the secret of getting the horn button apart,
but I'm baffled what to do next. I used Gordon Glasgow's site to find
the horn relay - is there a way to test it? How about a bypass to check
wires? Maybe I still don't even have the button assembled right! I'm
clue-free on this, and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Robbie Harrison
'67 1600 w/o a horn
'68 2000 going strong
'69 2000 waiting for her turn