Re: Torque Wrenches

To: "Brian St. Jacques" <brian@varatouch.com>
Subject: Re: Torque Wrenches
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 20:23:20 -0500 (CDT)
I have at least 2 of each, beam and click. I also made an adapter to hook
tow wrenches together to see if they red the same. That way I can use the
beam wrench (accurate) to check the calibration of the clik (fast) wrench.
The adapter is just two cheap sockets welded together so the whole thing
has two 1/2" square openings on it.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Future planner