Re: England OT

To: Ed Wilsey <Kensington_FC@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: England OT
From: lou daly <lou_daly@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 11:16:56 -0700 (PDT)
at xmas there was a set (10?) of minis shaped like a
tree on the river near the tower

touristy but my favourite palce for coffee is the
crypt of st martins in trafalgar sq (read the
tombstones while relaxing your feet)

best budget chinese is in soho - forget the name
but really worth if (sweet n sour soup is 1.20 -
delicious) i could describe the directions or see if
there is an atoz on line - is there??

lou

http://health.yahoo.com