RE: ot: glas

To: <SLBESQ@aol.com>, <csp311@telia.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: ot: glas
From: "Todd Greenwalt" <toddg@amc.com>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 09:55:17 -0700
One of the members sent me the links I was looking for. It has good
pictures.

http://www.btinternet.com/~m.wilding/classic_cars/glas_art_2.htm
http://www.glasclub.org/glas/historie/typen/gt/glasgt.htm

In addition, I have attached a picture of mine.

Being the first car to use a timing belt isn't a good thing for me. My belt
spun the first time I started the car. Now I get to start an engine rebuild.

Todd
Kirkland, WA
'67 1600
'67 Glas GT