Re: Web Hosting

To: Brian Hollands <Brian_Hollands@adp.com>,
Subject: Re: Web Hosting
From: lou daly <lou_daly@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 09:15:50 -0700 (PDT)
Brian
i use http://www.ezpublishing.com (well i hardly use
it)
it cost me 90 for the year with 25 Meg (they have a
range of prices)

if you just want space and can look after your own
backup
you can park in my spot for free and link from your
spot (you would have to use my url unfriendly though)
let me know if you want the password
lou

ps it has database and shell access

http://health.yahoo.com