Big Giant Thanks to Stan Chernoff

To: "Datsun Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Big Giant Thanks to Stan Chernoff
From: "Jim Cawrse" <nqrithjim@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 00:10:00 -0400
For all:
All our suppliers are good, and by no means am I playing anyone
off against anyone else.  However, you may recall my
crying about not finding a blue 16 tooth 5spd speedo drive
gear anywhere, and it was holding up my tranny rebuild.
I called many, many, people.

Stan Answered the phone Friday afternoon,
and today by United Stated Priority
Mail I have exactly the right part

NISMO promised the same thing, extra fast delivery.
We will see.....if so I will have a spare gear to
trade for something.

Thanks!
Jim Cawrse
Chesapeake VirginiaGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com