Re: SR20-DET Conversion

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SR20-DET Conversion
From: Sel_Aganovic@hettich.com.au
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 13:16:04 +1000
Craig,

I used a broom handle to dummy up a steering shaft, where it would fit on a
LHD car, and here are my observations:

The turbo would have to be top mounted, and moved further forward, if
keeping the original steering shaft, and position.

Alternatively, you could run a 3 piece shaft, like with a V6 conversion,
but I am not sure what are the regulations in your State, if any.

If you need any further info, let me know.

Cheers,

Sel

                    "C. Halsted"

                    <chalsted@ade        To:     <Sel_Aganovic@hettich.com.au>

                    lphia.net>           cc:

                    06/05/02

                    23:09

                    Please

                    respond to

                    "C. Halsted"

Hi Sel,

enjoyed the pictures. I've wondered about the same swap, but looks like the
turbo would not work with the left hand steering. what do you think?

Regards,
Craig Halsted
roadsters