Car Shows

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Car Shows
From: "Deena Petrie" <dpetrie@megsinet.net>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 18:35:09 -0500
Hi All,

I just wanted to share with everyone that on Saturday May 4th that Joe and I
took our little silver roadster to a car show and we brought home 3 place in
the special interest class.  Then on Sunday May 5th we went to the HOOTERS
Classic car show with a showing of 95 cars.  We were able to bring home 2nd
place in the special interest class.  I lost to and Original Shelby Cobra.  So
I didn't feel so bad.  We had a great time with lots of people walking up
telling us how much they liked our car and they would flip through the photo
album of all the work that we have done.  One guy looked under the car at the
frame and suspension gave me a funny look and walked away then came back with
a couple other guys they all looked under the car also.  I got up and asked if
there was a problem they said "Damn you can eat off this thing, did you
trailer it here."  I said no we drove it.  I thought that was priceless.  It
made me feel great.

Thanks again to everyone for all the help that you gave us we could not have
done it without you.
http://www.picturetrail.com/DeenaJoe1600

Deena & Joe
69 1600