A new addition to the family

To: Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: A new addition to the family
From: robbieharrison@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 05 May 2002 11:22:13 -0400
I am now the proud owner of a '67 1600. I bought it yesterday from
George M "Pre-Zee", a long time list member. It's my first low
windshield roadster, joining '68 and '69 2000s.  George drove it up from
Larchmont, NY to my place in West Haven, CT yesterday, then I gave him a
ride home in my '68. He's decided to devote more time to Saabs, but
promised to drop in on the list from time to time. A gorgeous day from
riding - with weather like that even I-95 is a nice ride. I took the '67
out for a short ride around the neighborhood this morning - no
plates/insurance/registration yet, nut I just had to try it out. George
is right, it loves to go! Amazingly enough, the next door neighbors
approve, even though there are now 3 roadsters in the yard and one in
the garage.

I'll try to get some pictures up soon, and contact the 311s registry to
get the pertinent data switched around.

Enjoy the ride!
Robbie Harrison
'67 1600