Speaker installation

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Speaker installation
From: "Teesun68" <teesun68@cadvision.com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 21:45:39 -0600
Hey gang,
    I just wanted to mention to you'all and it is frikin snowing out
there...it is May 02 and even for us here in Calgary, this is a little bit
over the top....grrrrrr!!!
Mandatory roadster content.....for you electrical gurus out there...I need to
connect a new speaker to the stock radio...the original speaker is busted.
When I get a replacement, do I need meet any specific specs like resistance,
impedance etc.? I'm planning to run just a plain speaker for now until I
replace the radio with a good stereo system with a trunk mounted CD changer.
Any thoughts/ideas?

Thanks...Michael
'68 1600 in parts
'69 1600 willing and sort of able if it were not for the snow!!! ( did I
mention the snow yet??)   :):):)