Mufflers

To: Greg Hare <ghare@bellsouth.net>,
Subject: Mufflers
From: Roman Rist <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 09:38:21 -0700 (PDT)
--- Greg Hare <ghare@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> Maybe the muffler bearings will fix my exhaust problem?

Speaking of Mufflers, I found a source of muffler lube. Great stuff,
seals and quiets the system as well!!!

 Here's how it works, pour some in your gas tank and drive around for
an hr or two. the special formula stays thin, and does not burn.It
harmlessly goes into your exhaust.
 But aha!
when it comes in contact with exhaust gases, it Thickens!! Out into the
cracked exhaust manifold it goes, into the pipes and fills all the
holes and cracks. As it comes out of the cracks, it then coats the
whole exaust system with this high tech lube. Really quiets down the
rattles!!!
 All without the use of expensive, also NLA, Muffler bearings!

RR
http://health.yahoo.com