Cheap sheetmetal in Seattle...

To: a <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cheap sheetmetal in Seattle...
From: Toby B <toby@wolfenet.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 21:30:06 -0700
Hi all,
Sorry for the almost- spam, as I haven't been keeping up with the list
at all...
but I've got some doors and a hood that are going for scrap if noone
will offer me either:
a: a little cash
b: some random spare parts YOU don't need- any and all offers
entertained , just so's it's not more sheetmetal!!!
c: a case of good beer or a few bottles of red wine
for 'em.
Here's what I've got:
2 '70 doors, possibly with some filler, but decent overall- certainly
good if you're repainting.  Glass too, I THINK...
2 '67 1/2 doors, also decent, again needing minor work for repaint, with
glass, but no vent windows or frames (why, I can't recall...)
1 '70 hood, needing some minor metalwork along the front lip, but not
majorly crunched
email me off list- toby@wolfenet.com
The catch, of course, is that I just haven't the time or energy to ship!
Thanks for the bandwidth,
Toby
Seattle, just north of the U- district.