Re: overheating and temp gauge

To: "aaron atkins" <amatkins@qnet.com>,
Subject: Re: overheating and temp gauge
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 19:35:18 -0400
Aaron,

The overflow is normal.

Unfortunately I had the same problem with the sender as you did on several
used heads and it was a mother to get them out and I can't imagine trying to
get it off while the head is on the car.

I had to use a long punch from the underside and bang it out using a punch.
For whatever reason the brass and aluminum bond and bond well. I tried using
a slide hammer, a hammer, punches, chisels and vice grips to get them out
but no dice.

Mike