Re: FW: SEROC at Road Atlanta/Solvang hello

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FW: SEROC at Road Atlanta/Solvang hello
From: "Brad Holmes" <bholmes@monk.aum.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 15:23:53 CST
Earth calling Solvang.........................

You'd think that if we maybe.....kind of..... had some sort of
contact with NASA, that, that would help. I think they may have a
little bigger budget than SEROC does.

Maybe just a cell phone link up at a pre-determined time, "Coast to
Coast Roadsters" then some one out there can take some pictures of
someone on the phone while on the phone with us, maybe the two club
Presidents'. Then we'll share photos on our club sites.

Alternate: I do have these two tin cans and a BIG ball of string.....

Brad Holmes
SEROC
OROC
Mt, AL