Situation change

To: mark@dealermats.com
Subject: Situation change
From: rlloyd3@juno.com
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 09:22:36 -0400
Dear Roadster Folks,

I just want to thank all the folks that have been helpful and who
responded to my search to find a nice one for sale. As I have watched
thru the months, some of you have had changes brought about by the
economy or other things out of their control.

I too, will have a change that will keep me from owning a Datsun roadster
for awhile. There were some really nice ones that you folks offered and I
wish I had the opportunity to check them out. Thank you all again.

I have enjoyed reading the posts and learning about roadsters and the
fanatic people who love them. It seems that there are some great people
out there.

Good luck to all.

Rick Lloyd