Re: Solvang Caravan

To: <CalSpeed@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Solvang Caravan
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 14:54:34 -0800
Mike, we will try to meet up with the Fresno group in Kettleman City, then
drive to Morro Rock, I will see how many of the Modesto group will be going
and try to coordinate with them, we have an early group leaving Thursday, but
I hope that Some of the others will join us for the drive down.  I would like
to hear from any one that will be Caravaning from Tracy, Stockton or
Sacramento. Please e-mail me off list.
Gerardo Magana