Re: Art for Body VIN plates

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Art for Body VIN plates
From: "Edgar Gonzalez" <datsunspl311@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 19:10:37 -0800
Hi List,

Sid,

Talking about VIN plates...

Dann Bramhall (Rallye Enterprises) gave me a nice present a couple of months
ago.  I bought a 1960 SPL212 Fairlady from him many, many, many years ago.
Dann was recently going through some boxes and he came across that
particular 212's original VIN plate!  I nearly had a heart attack when I
opened the package and saw it.  Dann would not tell me what it was that he
had found (not even a hint) only that I would be very happy to get it.

This was the second time he has found stuff for the 212 and sent it to me
without any  charge for the items nor the shipping  (the last time it was
timing gears, a clutch disk and pressure plate, timing gear cover, etc...).

Edgar
60 SPL212's
69 SPL311