Re: Fw: Ultimate carb. set-up

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Fw: Ultimate carb. set-up
From: Steve Allen <67datroad@pon.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 22:18:23 -0800
My 2 cents:

I am running an electric on my 67.5 stroker and I like it. I have a shut off
switch wired in so I can manually turn it off. It does make a nice anti-theft
deterrent and I
have forgot to turn it back on but you realize the problem real quick.  I
mounted the fuel pump back under the passenger side with a rubber bushing to
insulate the
noise. I also put a clear replaceable fuel filter in the wheel well. I do not
have a pressure regulator either and have had no problems with fuel flowing out
the
overflows on the SUs. I did have that problem but it was a sunken brass float
that was full of gas. I have been running it for over 8,000 miles and have had
no
problems what so ever with the pump itself.  I cannot recall what the PSI
output is but it is in range with the stock fuel requirements. Soooo, they can
function
properly.

Steve Allen
Rohnert Park, CA