RE: Exhaust Gasket question -- was oil pan / blocks question

To: "'JLBrooksNC@aol.com'" <JLBrooksNC@aol.com>, roadster@rcn.com,
Subject: RE: Exhaust Gasket question -- was oil pan / blocks question
From: "Laury, Victor" <LauryV@MTA.NET>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 08:43:01 -0800
>John Wrote - I'm tired of the water leak (manifold/head connection).

Amen To THAT!!!!
I am SO Disgusted with mine, I've refused to look at my Roadster for the
last two weeks! This leak continues even after, I had the machine shop check
the surface for flatness and surface it and the intake manifold. I used a
new Nissan gasket with a dab of Hylomar around each of the water passages. I
was so sure that I would not see that stupid leak ever again! I started up
and water poured out of the rear of the manifold (while racing the engine.
It does not leak at idle). Son OF A B1t@h!!! Well, It used to leak out of
the front passage, so that's a change, right?